- Profiles based on US National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) system for optimized aerodynamics.
- Integrated fork/down tube- gets the air flow nicely around the fork and over the downtube
- Taper-steerer aerodynamic fork for low drag and better handling on twisty courses
- BB30 bottom bracket for maximum rigidity and power transfer
- Seat clamp is flush with the top tube improving both aesthetics and aerodynamics.
- Rear gear cable is fully internal
- Aero seatpost and clamp.
Please note Exocet 2 sizing is different from original Exocet sizing.
We made extensive use of computational fluid dynamics in designing the Exocet 2 to cut through the air, an engineering modelling technique that's as effective as wind tunnel testing, but doesn't cost thousands of quid an hour. We think you can live without pictures of guys in white coats looking at instrument panels and fans if it means you get a world-class time trial frame for less.
Experts like the testers at 220 Triathlon magazine raved about our original Exocet. "Even just clipping in and rolling off, the Exocet felt fast," they said.
"On a fast, twisting descent, the impeccable and responsive handling of the Exocet gave us the confidence to stay low and let fly. On to a fast, rolling stretch of road and, shifting slickly up and getting the big top gear turning, the Exocet really took off. We couldn't quite believe the speeds we were hitting and maintaining."
The Exocet 2 carries on the Exocet's winning design and adds improved cable routing for better aerodynamics and ease of maintenance, and a bit more tyre clearance. You can now use 23mm tyres for comfort on long courses.
Like our N2a road race frame, the Exocet 2 was designed in collaboration with renowned Italian bike designer Roberto Billato, a frame-builder and carbon fibre specialist with over 30 years' experience. Roberto's Unrivalled knowledge of carbon fibre design and construction means you can depend on the Exocet 2 to get you to the finish line fast for years to come.